Germans invade Gedser Station
The railway arrived in Gedser in 1886. The station was designed by Henrik Glahn and still stands on the eastern jetty. In 1903, two berths were built for the railway ferries on the west side of the harbour. A new station was built between the ferry berths. It was…
Images from Gedser Station
Contribute to Gedser Station
Contribute with a story about this place?
Contribute with one or more pictures
Contribute with videos
Contribute with links