A Classical temple in Copenhagen
The Copenhagen Town Hall and City Court building from 1805-15 was designed by the architect C.F. Hansen and replaced a town hall on the square, separating Gammeltorv and Nytorv. The old town hall was lost in the Copenhagen Fire of 1795. Its replacement was built along …
Images from The Copenhagen Town Hall and City Court
Contribute to The Copenhagen Town Hall and City Court
Contribute with a story about this place?
Contribute with one or more pictures
Contribute with videos
Contribute with links